How can technology help your parents stay safe?
There are so many things that may worry you about a loved one living alone. You might be concerned that:
- They’ve become less active and are spending most of their time sedentary.
- They aren’t eating as much as they should.
- They’ve left doors open at night.
- They’re visiting the bathroom more often.
- They aren’t sleeping as much as before.
- They’re becoming forgetful.
There are sophisticated tools that can give you real time, around-the-clock updates on your loved one’s daily routine, and alert you to anything concerning.
There are also simpler monitored solutions that your loved one can use to get help if they fall, feel unwell or are distressed, without feeling like they are a burden to family and friends.
With such a variety technology available, how do you know which is the right solution for your loved one?
Get your risk score